Thursday, November 25, 2021

New Windsor School

 25.11.21 Term 4 Week  6

New Windsor School!

I am very grateful for being at an amazing school. I have so much fun everyday and I barely get bullied. I've learnt from past mistakes in school and now I have became a better person than before! Everyday I just think about what I am grateful for. How much blessings I have as well. I'm living under a rooftop, I have a happy family and I can learn properly at school! We have so much privileges that we don't even Realize! For example what I'm writing this with, a Chromebook. I am happy to be Sleeping in a soft bed with a blanket and pillow. Even going to school in Covid-19, Or not having Covid! There are many hard ships that you will go through in life but keep remembering, Nothing or nobody is going to stop your dream, Don't give up!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Baset! This is a great blog post about being grateful and thankful!
    I really like this post because it makes me reflect on the things in my life that i'm grateful for. Like you, i'm grateful for having a roof over my head, and that my family is happy!
    Thank you for sharing this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just wanted people to be aware that we should be grateful for a lot of things in life!

      Delete
  2. Hi Baset,
    Wow! Thanks for reminding me about ways to be grateful and thankful. Even though in lockdown, most people get mad but we still have to remember to be kind, grateful and thankful.Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this comment! Yeah, lockdown had me really worked up!

      Delete